- General Dermatology
- California State Medical Board – Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Certified Physician Assistant
- Oregon Health and Science University, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- California State University Monterey Bay, B.S. in Molecular Biology; Cum Laude
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Northern California Dermatology Society
- General Dermatology Physician Assistant.
Alex Ridling, PA-C was born and raised in the Napa Valley, where she returned after completing her master’s degree in Portland, OR and accepting a position with Solano Dermatology Associates. During her education at Oregon Health and Science University, she was trained in various fields of medicine making her a well-rounded provider, however her passion lied in Dermatology. She enjoys medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and is currently in the midst of completing her Diplomate Dermatologic Fellowship through the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
When Alex is not working, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, and staying active with various hobbies including rock climbing, hiking, pickleball, and camping.