- Mohs Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Stanford University; Stanford, CA; B.A. Human Biology
- Indiana University; Indianapolis, IN; M.D.
- Dermatology Residency at University of California San Francisco
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship at University of California San Francisco
- Dermatopathology Fellowship at University of California San Francisco
- Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatologist in private practice in Vallejo, California
- Affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo since 1994
- Clinical Professor Departments of Dermatology and Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, affiliated since 1990
- A Fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO)
- Board of Directors of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO)
Dr. Geisse specializes in all aspects of dermatologic surgery with specific interests in skin cancer and reconstruction. He is expert in Mohs surgery, a highly specialized procedure for mapping and carefully removing skin cancers and is a Fellow and member of the Board of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO). He is board certified in dermatology and dermatopathology which is the study of the pathology of skin diseases.
- Dr. Geisse also performs a variety of cosmetic procedures including scar revision and advanced reconstruction after disfiguring facial surgery or trauma.
- He serves as an editor for the journal Dermatologic Surgery and has authored three book chapters on skin cancer and skin surgery, as well as many papers.
- Dr. Geisse was recently selected by his peers to be listed as one of The Best Doctors in America.
His memberships include: American Medical Association; International Society of Dermatology; American Academy of Dermatology; American Society of Dermatologic Surgery; California Medical Association; San Francisco Medical Society; American Society of Dermatopathology; Pacific Dermatologic Association; International Society for Dermatologic Surgery; North American Society of Phlebology; International Society of Dermatopathology; and Association of Academic Dermatologic Surgeons.
Voted Best Doctors: 1998-2012