- Medical Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology – including laser surgery, neuromodulators (Botox®), cryolipolysis (Coolsculpting®) and chemical peels.
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants – Diplomat
- California State Medical Board – Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Certified Physician Assistant
- Touro University, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies & Master in Public Health; High Honors
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.S. in Biopsychology; Dean’s List
Memberships and Societies
- General Dermatology Physician Assistant in private practice in Vallejo since 2008.
Meghan Kennedy, PA-C, is a licensed physician assistant that joined Solano Dermatology Associates in 2008. She is an experienced clinician; she has been awarded with the Diplomat status from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants-the highest honor available as a dermatology PA. Meghan’s public health background serves to integrate health education, disease prevention and cultural humility in her practice. She enjoys working in both medical and surgical dermatology. She has expertise in diagnosing and treating a wide range of skin diseases, performing skin cancer screenings and a variety of surgical, laser and cosmetic procedures. Additionally, Meghan is a skilled first assistant working with Dr. Fu in Mohs micrographic surgery and reconstruction.
Meghan grew up in Davis, CA and now calls Sonoma home. She cherishes the time she spends with her daughter, family and friends. Meghan’s favorite pastimes include tennis, snowboarding, sewing/crafting, entertaining and making people laugh.
Meghan is also bilingual in Spanish. (Meghan también es bilingüe en español.)