- General Dermatology
- Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL; B.S. Education
- George Washington University; Washington D.C.; B.S. Health Science
- City University; Bellevue, WA; M.B.A Health Care Administration
- University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT; Physician Assistant
- Dermatology Physician Assistant in private practice in Vallejo since 1999
- John Alexander retired in 2016
John Alexander, PA-C has 20 years of experience in the Navy as a Corpsman. He initially practiced three years as a physician assistant in general medicine with an interest in dermatology. He trained with Drs. Beutner and Geisse for one year and has been a valuable addition to our practice ever since. He is well liked by his patients and has a busy practice. Mr. Alexander’s special interest is general medical dermatology, but he performs minor surgical procedures and laser procedures.