- General Dermatology
- Psoriasis Laser Therapy
- Vitiligo Laser Therapy
- University of California, San Diego; Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Seattle University; Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner; Summa Cum Laude
- Nurse Practitioner clinical training with the U.S. Navy at NAS Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor, WA
- General dermatology training in private practice in San Jose since 2012
- Dermatology Nurse Practitioner in private practice in the Bay Area since 2018
Vera Lee, NP-C is a board-certified nurse practitioner specializing in general dermatology and family practice. She graduated from Seattle University Advanced Practice Nursing Immersion Program with a certification in family medicine, and completed her Nurse Practitioner clinical training with the U.S. Navy. She began training in general dermatology as a medical assistant, and is currently practicing as a dermatology nurse practitioner in Solano and Santa Clara County.
Vera is experienced in the management of medical dermatology conditions, including acne, eczema, molluscum contagiosum, nail fungus, pruritus, psoriasis, rashes, rosacea, seborrheic keratosis, skin cancer screening, tinea infections, vitiligo, and warts. She is also trained in a variety of procedures including cryotherapy, shave biopsy, punch biopsy, cyst removal, wart removal, keloid injection, Excimer laser, Narrow Band UVB Light Box, Accutane/isotretinoin monitoring, and biologic administration.
Away from the office, Vera is growing hot peppers with her husband and puppy Aloe, practicing calligraphy, barbecue grilling, and curling up to the newest edition of Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin.
Memberships include: American Association of Nurse Practitioners, California Association of Nurse Practitioners, Dermatology Nurses Association